Sysmex Corporation is an integrated supplier of the instruments, reagents and software that are essential to testing processes performed during health checkups, treatment and ongoing disease management. Since its establishment in 1968, Sysmex has concentrated on the field of diagnostics, where the Company has played an integral role in the testing of blood and urine samples. While reinforcing its research and development capabilities and enhancing its production, Sysmex has expanded into the fields of hemostasis, immunochemistry, clinical chemistry and urinalysis, and has expanded its operations on a global scale.
Sysmex Europe GmbH (SEG) is a subsidiary and Regional Head Quarter of the Sysmex Corporation. For over 50 years, they have actively set new standards and driven innovation in haematology and other areas of expertise. SEG is now among Europe’s top laboratory diagnostics and healthcare companies, and the global leader for haematology diagnostics and service. SEG is well known for designing and producing diagnostic solutions for medical laboratories, including automation. The SEG activities span the entire Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
Sysmex South Africa (Pty) Limited is a subsidiary reporting into the EMEA region and into SEG accordingly. Sysmex South Africa (SSA) was established in 2006 as a regional hub for Sysmex activities throughout Eastern and Southern Africa. Operating from our office in Johannesburg South Africa we render the following services to you our distributors and partners:
• Sales Support: enhancing alignment and compliance to targets and strategies
• Supply Chain Management: for proforma invoice requests, orders and order tracing
• Tender & Regulatory Support: providing document requirements and requests both a standard documentation and specialised requests
• Sales and Marketing: supporting your in-country activities including events, activities and targeted customer strategies
• Technical and Application Support: including second line help desk and support activities
• Training Academy: for product/application, technical training and end-user training programmes